J34 – Mission Assurance and Protection SME
Peterson AFB, CO /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a highly skilled and motivated candidates to support J34 Infrastructure Characterization, Dependency Analysis and Visualization, Threat and Hazard Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Remediation/Mitigation Option Development, Policy and Guidance Development and Review, and Business Support.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with DOD, Intelligence Community (IC), civil, and commercial space organizations to identify specific space Critical Infrastructure, assets, and supporting infrastructure required to conduct USSPACECOM Mission Essential Tasks (METs).
- Using the Mission Assurance Construct process, create tiered asset lists that identify and score critical infrastructure based on level of mission failure or degradation that could result from complete asset failure or loss.
- Use common products to create/maintain interactive data and visualization products; assist in the comparison of specific risk remediation efforts and assist in development of recommendations
- Work with IC partners to determine threats to critical space infrastructure, work with OGAs to determine natural and/or environmental hazards, review and understand the AHTA and the DCITA for identified assets, and factor results into scheduled vulnerability assessments and risk mitigation plans
- Develop, review and coordinate on critical infrastructure policy and guidance.
- Support staffing actions necessary for task tracking and management.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of space infrastructure, including both space and ground-based systems and facilities that support launch, operations, maintenance, specialized logistics, and command and control (C2) for space assets.
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges at a strategic level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to brief/interactive with senior (GO/FLAG) level officer and senior civilians
- Coordinate plans between internal and external staff agencies to ensure a coherent effort
- Ability to work in a high-tempo, collaborative environment with internal and external customers
- You will be expected to meet deadlines and deliverables with minimal guidance
- Space system experience required
- BA/BS required (or 10 years of related experience)
- Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Windows, Task Management Tool
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $125,000-$135,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D