SAF/AQE - Acquisition Program Analyst (Journeyman)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (Journeyman) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQE which provides executive support and independent recommendations on key acquisition issues that cut across all SAF/AQ organizations (including the General Counsel of the Department of the Air Force, Acquisition, Technology, & Logistics Division (SAF/GCQ)) for direct use by the assistant secretary and military deputy.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Typically performs all functional duties independently
What you'll need:
- BA/BS; 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Years of experience: 3-10
- Proficiency with MS Access, TMT, and AF Portal
- Strong attention to detail, knowledge of the Privacy Act regulations, and CUI handling
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D