Intelligence Planner (J27 Exercises) (Senior)
Colorado Springs, CO /
SPACECOM J2 /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking an Intelligence Planner (J27 Exercises) - Senior in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This position will support USSPACECOM J2’s mission of coordinating joint intelligence doctrine and architecture, and managed intelligence for joint warfighting.
***Estimated start date of this position is mid-March 2023
What you'll be doing:
- Employs intelligence expertise and knowledge to assist in the integration of Defense and National intelligence support capabilities, including collection, analytic and targeting activities, into overarching operational planning functions and efforts across the DoD
- Mission areas for Intelligence Planner assistance include, but not limited to, development of campaign plans, deliberate planning, crisis management, and time sensitive planning in accordance with the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES)
- Assist with red teaming, and intelligence operations feasibility assessments within the planning process
What you'll need:
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelors and 8 years or 15 years without a degree
- Desired: Masters and 12 years of experience
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $109,000-$135,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D