Space / Counterspace Analyst (Red Team) (Senior)
Colorado Springs, CO /
SPACECOM J2 /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Space / Counterspace Analyst (Red Team) - Senior in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This position will support USSPACECOM J2’s mission of coordinating joint intelligence doctrine and architecture, and managed intelligence for joint warfighting.
***Estimated start date of this position is mid-March 2023
What you'll be doing:
- Conducts all-source analytic production of foreign space capabilities including, but not limited to, foreign adversary space doctrine, strategy, communications and collections, vulnerabilities, platforms, assembly and launch capabilities, weapons, dual-use systems and technologies, and emerging space technologies
- Works with engineers and scientists on foreign space capabilities
What you'll need:
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelors and 8 years or 15 years without a degree
- Desired: Masters and 12 years of experience
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $87,000-$109,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D