Colorado Springs, CO /
Professional Services – N&NC J7 /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies has an immediate requirement to provide a Multimedia Developer Specialist in support of NORAD USNORTHCOM (N&NC) J7 and USSPACECOM J7 at Peterson SFB, CO.
The candidate will develop, design and deliver original, unique, small- to mid-level immersive N&NC small group training scenarios via customer-designated computer/web-based exercise delivery platforms, performance aides and instructional videos. The candidate will also develop exercise materials which may include: fully produced video vignettes, computer-generated special effects, digital media, graphic design, photograph/video/audio recording and editing, studio production and lighting, and 3D full-motion computer models. The candidate works as a member of a small multifunctional team often given limited data/information but expected to arrive at a 70-80 percent solution.
What you will be doing:
- Using the SGST Software Builder Module, shall build the multimedia and developmental environments required to meet the customers' training objectives.
- Develop and deliver content for training that includes audio and video production, photography, web design, HTML 5 animation, multimedia design and development of 2D and 3D art and animation, computer-based training, graphic design, e-learning and other forms of student-controlled learning.
- Design Reusable Training Objects (RTOs) with the use of state-of-the-art multimedia development tools including: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, 3-Dimensional computer applications such as Maya, or 3D Studio Max, and Microsoft Office applications to create Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)-compliant SGST content as required elements for the training and exercise scenarios/events.
- Maintain an updated library of exercises and preserve the RTOs within the SGST content repositories to use or modify for future exercises and scenarios.
What you will need:
- Experience in multi-disciplined multimedia development/integration; and the use of state-of-the-art multimedia development tools such as:
- Advanced Videography/Photography skills
- Video and Audio production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Secret Clearance required and the ability to obtain an Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- Provide demo reel upon request
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Substance Painter
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $75,000-$85.000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D