SAF/AQQ - Acquisition Program Analyst (Journeyman)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (Journeyman) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQQ which directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of Global Reach programs. Serves as the focal point within the HAF for Global Reach matters associated with integrated product life cycle management and facilitates Global Reach stakeholder collaboration in addressing lifecycle issues.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Typically performs all functional duties independently
What you'll need:
- BA/BS; 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Years of experience: 3-10
- 1 year of experience in a headquarters staff position
- Secret Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D