SAF/AQP - Acquisition Program Analyst (Advanced Weapons & Electronic Warfare (EW)) (SME)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (Advanced Weapons & Electronic Warfare (EW)) (SME) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQP which directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of $10B portfolio of global power programs. The portfolio includes legacy fighters, fifth-generation aircraft, as well as sixth-generation aircraft programs.
This position will directly support Headquarters-level actions regarding the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile/Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (JASSM/LRASM), High-speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM)/ HARM Targeting System (HTS), Stand-in Attack Weapon/Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile - Extended Range (SIAW/AARGM-ER), Future Advanced Weapons Analysis Program.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions
What you'll need:
- No educational requirements
- SMEs do not have specific experience/education qualifications but are typically identified as recognized Industry leaders for a given area of expertise.
- 5 years of experience working on or directly supporting advanced weapons technology efforts involving the integration of new capabilities into existing platforms
- Deep familiarity with the Air Force requirements development process
- Firm understanding of the various organizations involved in the decision-making process for what technologies are needed to address current and emerging threats
- Strong background on the process for transitioning a technology from the lab environment to an executing program
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D