Demiurge Studios, a video game company in Cambridge, MA, is looking for diligent, motivated individuals to join our QA team. Our ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work easily with other Testers, Engineers, and Designers. With a demonstrated affinity for all game genres and high internal standards of quality, you will be responsible for the continued improvement of our products.
We need organized, perceptive testers who can find bugs and help us make our work better. If you love playing games and would like to contribute to our industry, there could be a spot for you on our team.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to test, identify bugs, and polish their work
- Contribute to and help maintain a project Bug Database
- Ensure that our games meet our internal/external quality goals
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active/live issues
- Maintain the overall quality of products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines
- Professional demeanor with a team-focused attitude
- Passion for video games
- Energetic, reliable, and self-motivated
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize
- Extensive experience playing games
- High School degree or equivalent
Preference to Applicants with:
- QA Experience in the games industry
- Proficiency in the following software/systems: Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla
- Technical Experience: Programming or scripting
- College education
- Outside interests!
Creating games is our passion. Founded in 2002 and acquired in 2015 by SEGA, we bring years of expertise to our projects. Our developers build fun, accessible mobile games like our recent hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. Based in Cambridge, MA, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.