Cambridge, MA /
We’re looking for promising engineers to join our team! If you have a passion for games and a love for programming, we’d love to hear from you. As an engineer at Demiurge Studios you’ll work with other engineers, artists and designers to deliver innovative games for the PC, Android and iOS devices. Demiurge development teams are cohesive, highly skilled and well-supported…come join us!
- Work closely with art and design to understand and define game features and system requirements
- Implement, test, debug and maintain source code
- Provide ongoing support to art and design
- Deliver high quality, functional systems on time and to specification
- Make educated trade-offs among scope, quality and pace.
- Assist with live server operations and take turns responding to outages with the team
- Strong programming skills
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- BS or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Has a passion for games and plays them regularly
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Preference to Applicants with
- Professional software development experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Go
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JSON
- Comfortable working in PC and Linux environments
Creating games is our passion. We bring years of expertise to our projects. Our developers build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. Based in Cambridge, MA, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.