Goal: You’ll be part of a contrarian team who are driven by facts and sciences, who are confident about their discoveries after rigorous research while at the same time feel exciting if they can be proved wrong.
This individual is expected to:
Build strong industry knowledge of the biopharmaceutical companies and therapeutic areas.
Conduct analyses on drug pipelines and sales estimates.
Develop financial models and valuation techniques.
Track company events and earnings.
- 1-2+ years of experience in equity research, financial modelling and analysis in biotech / therapeutics
- Ability to evaluate a drug’s mechanism of action and clinical trial designs
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program in finance, economics, law, life science with strong GPA
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation
- Progress toward earning the CFA designation
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with a focus on a high level of accuracy in written/oral work
- Must be analytical, collaborative, self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple projects
Preferred personal qualities
- First-principles-based thinking
- Extraordinary composure and integrity in face of dire condition
- Relentless rationality and candor in the pursuit of knowledge
- Resilience and fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Described by others as the most radical yet humblest analyst / researcher / engineer / thinker they know
- Profound empathy and charitableness in the matter of people
PLEASE NOTE: All applications must contain a cover letter and complete job histories, which include job title, dates of employment, name of employer, supervisor's name and a description of duties performed. If this information is not submitted, your application may be deprioritzed because it is incomplete. Resumes do not take the place of this required information.
About Demiurge Technologies
Demiurge Technologies is a research-based AI-biopharmaceutical company that transforms publicly available life science data into precise disease models in areas with unmet medical needs. The company pioneers a self-correcting scientific approach that validates disease models with the accuracy of AI-based predictions of phase 3 clinical trial outcomes. The company also pioneers a self-sustaining business that commercializes disease models by accelerating the AI-based discovery and development of innovative medicines. Demiurge started in 2016 with headquarters in Switzerland.