Healthcare Fund Manager / Hedge Fund
Hedge Fund /
Goal: You’ll be part of a contrarian team who are focusing on building the new benchmark performance record of healthcare investment that can hardly be exceeded over the next 5 years.
- Construct and manage a dynamic healthcare portfolio of long/short equity & options instruments with a focus on ultra-high-alpha return
- Responsible for own P&L
- Automate the trading strategies by means of relative value, machine learning, pattern recognition and others
- Communicate trading decisions to the Portfolio Management Team
- Constantly improve the trading algo by daily after-market reflection, back-testing, performance monitoring
- Select credible investors for capital allocation
- Manage risk and detailed knowledge of all risk procedures
- Update trading notes on a daily basis in keeping with the investment and compliance process requirements
Ideal Candidate will be
- 3+ years experience of running US$ 100m+ AUM, generating average of 15+ % IRR in a leading hedge fund, investment bank or proprietary trading firm.
Preferred personal qualities
- First-principles-based thinking
- Relentless objectivity and candor in the pursuit of excellence
- Extraordinary composure and integrity in face of dire condition
- Resilience and fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
PLEASE NOTE: All applications must contain a cover letter and complete job histories, which includes job title, dates of employment, name of employer, and a description of duties performed. If this information is not submitted, your application may be deprioritzed because it is incomplete. Resumes do not take the place of this required information.