Air is necessary for supporting life, intimate yet invisible.
Your role is to provide SAFE AIR (Source, Analyze, Factfind and dEliver Accurate Information and Resource) to Demiurge decision-makers.
- Source, analyze, factfind and deliver accurate information and resource to CEO to support hiring, financing, marketing and strategic decisions.
- Prepare reports and presentations clearly and effectively in the most professional languages suitable for correspondence in multiple business, legal, financial and technical contexts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- One or more JD, PhD, MBA, Masters degrees from top-tier universities, or equivalent state-of-the-art background of best practices, in the fields of law, business, science, engineering or art.
- One or more years of experiences in top-tier law firms, auditing firms, consulting firms, venture capital firms, research institutes with an exceptional track record of investigating, researching and reporting.
- Capable of working independently and overcoming challenges without supervision while being a team player.
Desired personal qualities
- Superb skills of priority assignment and enforcement.
- Advanced IT skills for preparing reports and presentations.
- Comfortable with both a logic analyzer and a wrench.
- Maestro level of interpersonal communication.
- Exceptional ability and track record of developing original and unconventional ideas/theories/models/inventions based on rethinking/reinventing the first principles of single or multiple fields.
- Experience with fast growth startup culture will be a plus.
- Exceptional English and Swiss German verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.