Sales Development Representative Intern (m/f/d)
Help us scale Demodesk by setting up an proving our Outbound Channel in the DACH-Market. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to build a Sales pipeline that will enable our long-term growth. Hit your monthly targets and evaluate different approaches for efficiency and effectiveness to find the best strategic sales processes.
- Research the market: Work with the sales development team to identify relevant sales targets in DACH.
- Engage new customers: Execute outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets.
- Develop new customers: Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Deliver results: Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
- Co-create a successful go-to-market strategy: Be the eyes and ears of Demodesk in the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- Grow to a world-class sales team: Sharpen your sales skillset together with the sales team and become a member of a fast-growing, high performing team
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Strong analytical skills to quickly analyze problems and strong people skills to quickly built relationships
- Understanding that selling is more effective over the phone vs other channels
- Passion for helping people, digital products and a hunger to learn about driving change in organizations
- Native German and fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to work at least 50% in our Munich office or come to Munich for a two-month onboarding program
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent customer meeting platform for remote sales with the vision to enable everyone to have great customer conversations. We give revenue teams superpowers by enabling them to host more effective and engaging meetings. Demodesk provides teams with real-time conversational guidance that is invisible to the customer and has significantly more data to analyze than existing tools!
We have been creating a new category for real-time sales enablement since 2017 and strive to be a global leader. As a growing start-up, we all share a passion to make an impact and grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. To us, innovation is a default mind-set – to challenge norms and create change for the better. We ensure that Demodesk is not only a diverse and inclusive community but also a place where we can learn and build off of each other's experiences. To drive this community, we work to minimize bias in our hiring and decision-making processes.
Help us redefine the online meeting space! Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team from anywhere. We want to give our people the freedom to choose the life they want and with that the location where they feel the happiest, may that be San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.