Account Development Representative
Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the inbound responses from Marketing’s efforts, and the outbound campaigns of the sales team by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Density value proposition.
ADRs who establish high performance and represent our company values will have potential for career advancement within sales and beyond.
Your day to day:
- Making 50+ outbound phone calls each day and writing personalized outbound emails.
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts.
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings booked/held, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday.
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a Sales Director who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success.
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings.
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals.
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- Demonstrated grit and resilience in the face of objections.
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challengesIntellectually curiousWillingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environmentHave a passion for sales and sales processesYou are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammatesHighly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
What we bring:
- A team hailing from places like Apple, Meraki, HashiCorp, Stanford, NASA, and beyond.
- $100M from investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, dedicated, and kind teammates.
- Our values - Be Humble, Seek Feedback, and Solve the Fundamental Problem.
- Excellent health benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental, reproductive, and active. Remote work. Mandatory PTO and more.