Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
If you’ve worked cross functionally in an enterprise SaaS product, product marketing, or technical sales team, and you relish the challenges of a fast-growing startup, we’d love to speak with you.
About the role:
Density’s product team is responsible for the end-to-end success of the products, features, and experiences that help our customers measure how people use space. As a product manager, you will work closely with software and hardware engineering, design, sales, marketing, and our customer success team to build the future of our technology platform.
We are seeking an experienced, data-driven, customer centric product manager that loves diving deep into how technology can help solve complex problems in physical spaces.
In this role you will:
- Launch new products and experiences, in collaboration with engineering, product design, and marketing.
- Define product strategy, roadmap, pricing, and positioning for the products you own.
- Work closely and coordinate initiatives across multiple engineering teams, ensuring the company meets product objectives and deliverables.
- Establish, implement and measure key product metrics and performance indicators, with a focus on understanding adoption, user behavior, and overall product health.
- Gather feedback, and explore use cases to understand customer needs, and a relentless focus on refining the user experience as we expand into new markets.
- Become an expert and trusted advisor to our sales teamIdentify, develop and execute on internal processes that help scale the organization
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, or a similar business role.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technical understanding, and an ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers.
- Experience working with data, SQL, and APIs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams, and the ability to articulate a compelling vision to the company.
- Understanding and knowledge of Networking and IT, Security, or related field is a bonus
What we bring:
- A team hailing from places like Apple, Meraki, HashiCorp, Stanford, NASA, and beyond.
- $100M from investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, dedicated, and kind teammates.
- Our principles - Be Humble, Seek Feedback, and Solve the Fundamental Problem.
- Excellent health benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental, reproductive, and active. Mandatory PTO and more.
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to or interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.