Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
As a Business Development Representative at Density, you’ll have an immediate impact on our sales velocity and growth trajectory. The successful candidate will have an unflagging work ethic, a proven ability to drive high volumes of outbound sales outreach, a strong desire to contribute to our sales team culture, and proven experience in attaining or exceeding weekly targets — ideally in a sales-related field or role.
In this role, you will:
- Attain or exceed weekly targets for sourcing and qualifying outbound sales qualified leads
- Run targeted and high-volume outreach campaigns via email and phone
- Seek and accept feedback from sales leaders and account executives to improve overall campaign performance
- Work closely with Density’s account executives to ensure that their account and prospecting plans are executed on a regular basis
Skills & experience:
- Ideal candidate has education or proven experience in an outbound sales-related role — e.g., fundraising, sales development, cold calling, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Success Looks Like
A successful channel program will accelerate Density’s growth trajectory and have a material impact on the overall business. Examples of what success looks like:
- Hitting your weekly goal for booking qualified sales meetings for our account executives
- Developing a new outreach program that outperforms previous email and call attempts
- Getting an AE into a large account that they’ve been targeting for months