Account Development Manager
Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
We’re looking for a thoughtful, experienced, and self-motivated Account Development Manager who has demonstrated a successful track record of managing inbound and outbound sales engagements. As our first Account Development Manager, you will help scale our sales team and build a culture of teamwork, motivation, and excitement for our product while continuously driving a steady pipeline of business.
This position will be a thoughtful player and coach that will empower and support a growing team of ADRs. The ideal candidate has led and supported successful teams in the past at growth-stage businesses. Bonus points for selling connected hardware and/or exposure to the world of corporate real estate.
In addition to a successful track record selling and managing, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong business acumen and an excellent ability to build relationships.
In this role, you will..
- Recruit, on-board and manage a growing team of Account Development Representatives
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- Establish and track team metrics and regularly report on Team/Individual Results to help the team understand their performance
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- Motivate team members through creative incentivesHelp create a high performing, fun, and high energy environment where people love coming to work
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years in the software sales space as both an ADR & closer
- 2+ years experience in a sales management roleConsistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Experience scaling and motivating a ADR team
- Experience in managing and improving Account Development KPIs
- Working knowledge of sales tools including ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Salesforce
- Experience working in a fast-paced fluid environment