Strategic Accounts Program Manager, Implementation
Remote, USA /
Customer Success /
At Density, we build one of the most advanced people sensing systems in the world. Density can tell you how many people are in any room in real-time, with very high degrees of accuracy, and without invading privacy. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better-designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
Our product is being deployed globally by companies of all industries and sizes. What these customers have in common is space. Collectively they own, operate, and occupy billions of square feet of corporate real estate. As our customers and partners have found success with Density, their deployments, user volume, and support needs are growing.
As implementations have dramatically increased in scale and complexity, so has the need for sophisticated Program and Project Management to make sure we implement on time, on budget, and ultimately accelerate time to value for customers.
That’s where you come in.
As a Strategic Accounts Program Manager, you’ll own the success of our largest most complex implementations for our most strategic accounts. You’ll partner with our customers, installation partners, and internal teams to set the schedule and pace for installation and deployment activities. You’ll manage expectations and risks, provide visibility into project progress, and be the main point of contact during implementation.
In this role you will:
- Own and drive successful Density deployment processes across large, complex accounts
- Become a subject matter expert on Density’s deployment process and how to partner with Density and partner subject matter experts to drive projects to conclusion
- Project manage customer implementations by working with facilities managers, install partners, project PMs, and other strategic customer stakeholders
- Own and manage the critical path of deployment, including all related internal and external communication
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful deployment, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
- Track deployment progress in our internal tools for visibility across the account and executive teams
- Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish
- Ensure the implementation process is as expedient and as seamless as possible for our customers
- Create internal and customer-facing documentation to improve the installation and setup process
- Contribute to constant improvement on our Implementation Methodology
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required to scope, install, and configure customer programs
- Identify and implement process improvements and/or changes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in high-stakes environments for multi-million dollar Fortune 500 clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and composure in high-pressure situations.
- Experience negotiating with and holding executive stakeholders accountable for deliverables.
- An ability to develop and cultivate strong rapport with customers, partners, and internal teams.
- You’re comfortable engaging in technical discussion or can invest in learning technical concepts.
- An ability to be flexible, creative, and resourceful as you navigate challenges internally and externally.
- Experience at an enterprise software company or startup is desirable, but not required.
- PMP Certification is desirable, but not required.
What we bring:
- A team hailing from places like Apple, LinkedIn, Stripe, Cisco Meraki, Hashi Corp, WeWork, NASA, & beyond.
- $227 million raised from investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, talented, dedicated, and truly kind teammates.
- Our values are be humble, seek feedback, and always solve the fundamental problem. These values are hard to achieve but we aspire to them daily.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental and reproductive health, 401K, equity, Flex Fridays, Remote Friendly, unlimited and mandatory PTO and more.
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to or interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.