Enterprise Account Executive
Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
We’re looking for experienced and self-motivated Account Executives who have demonstrated a successful track record of selling and positioning enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise-wide solutions and/or applications into the Enterprise market (F1000s) in a very fast paced environment.
The Account Executive will be a relentless hunter prospecting in their respective territories and accounts, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to engage, manage and close. Beyond the initial close, the Account Executive will proactively manage their installed customer base identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
In addition to a long and successful track record selling core enterprise business applications, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong business acumen and an excellent ability to build executive level relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Consistently hit or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and build an active sales pipeline in their target territories
- Build and leverage a deep and wide partner network at the field level
- Assess prospects’ requirements for Density’s platform & solutions
- Effectively position Density’s offerings to address prospects’ requirements
- Deliver high level demonstration of Density’s platform & solutions, leveraging presale consulting resources as and when necessary
- Collaborate with other functional areas to manage the complexity of an enterprise sales cycle
- Aggressively drive upsells and cross-sells in existing customer base to ensure a high level of account penetration
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management coupled with tight management of key performance metrics
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($1m+ ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationship at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce in documenting and tracking sales activity and pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving successful sales cycles and customer upsells
- Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines