Technical Enablement Manager, Partners
Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
Our partner ecosystem is rapidly expanding and will continue to be a major source of growth going forward. The Partner Enablement Manager will play a pivotal role in the technical enablement of existing and new Density partners, ensuring those partners are well equipped to sell, install, and support Density’s technology solutions. They’ll work strategically with sales leadership, implementation, operations and marketing to define/refine, administer, track and measure the technical enablement of partners who will be installing and managing Density’s solution.
If you’ve worked cross functionally in an enterprise SaaS sales environment, and you relish the challenges of a fast-growing startup, we’d love to speak with you.
In this role, you will:
- Build/refine and execute Density's partner technical enablement and certification program
- Deliver the infrastructure and tools required to enable our partners effectively
- Work proactively and closely with Density’s Channel Sales, Implementation and Customer Success teams
- Track and report on partner progress through a multi tiered certification program
- Measure partners technical knowledge retention
- Become an expert on the Density solution set, sufficient to train and enable partners to scope, plan, install, and maintain the solution
- Develop and evolve this program to match needs from Density’s partner ecosystem.
- Organize and deliver enablement training and resources to Density channel partners.
- Act as a strategic liaison between channel sales and implementation teams
- Collaborate with Density teams to identify and fill knowledge gaps or new requirements
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success and Product to ensure enablement steps, materials, and measurements align to overall go-to-market strategy
- Align with Density’s Director of Sales Enablement for leveraging internal programs / tools with our partners
- In partnership with Sales Operations, measure program effectiveness across partners
- In partnership with Implementation, build an accountability model to ensure partners are setting the right expectations and delivering high quality outcomes with customers
- Support deal-specific tasks, such as expedited training and other special requests relating to partner needs/education.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of channel experience in the areas of sales, technical training or partner enablement working with an enterprise hybrid cloud (hardware + license) or SaaS offering
- Proven track record building and delivering effective and engaging technical enablement programs
- Experience working with low voltage installers.
- Can read and navigate a floorplan; CAD experience is a plus.
- Experience with networked devices, infrastructure requirements and hardware that requires physical installation to exact specifications (networking certifications ideal)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally with marketing, customer success, sales and other teams
- Self-starter; not afraid to push back or advocate for differing points of view
- Eagerness to support a growing team; ability to work collaboratively with a range of different personalities
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Incredibly strong presentation skills
- Expertise in Keynote and Notion (Google Slides, PowerPoint okay)
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to or interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.