Remote, USA /
Customer Success /
At Density, we build one of the most advanced people sensing systems in the world. Density can tell you how many people are in any room in real-time, with very high degrees of accuracy, and without invading privacy. We count millions of humans per day. Over the next 18 months, we’ll count 100 million+.
That’s where you come in.
Should you join us, your role would be an Implementation Manager on our Customer Success team. Implementation Managers lead customer deployments to fulfill the final step in distribution — getting sensors successfully installed, online, and accurate.
Implementation is a fast-paced, complex, and demanding position that is critical to our company and customer’s success. We’re looking for strong communicators and exceptional executors with ownership mentalities––people who are resourceful, creative, detail-oriented, highly organized, and relentless about process improvement and efficiency.
Building Density for scale has been an exercise in patience, creativity, engineering, physics, global logistics, and grit. Density’s people are thoughtful, diverse, driven, and world-class, and we're eager to count you among them.
As an Implementation Manager, you will become an expert on Density’s hardware and software systems. You’ll work directly with the sales team and customers to support installation and setup across dozens of customers in any given week. You’ll learn best practices around power, networking, and environmental factors. You will be customer-focused, detail-oriented, and unafraid to dive into technically complex subjects, analyze data, create documentation, and jump on customer calls to help chase down issues.
You’ll lead cross-functional teams to support customer installations, optimize sensor configuration, and help define best practices, internal processes, and tools to get customers up-and-running smoothly.
About the future
People will inevitably figure out how buildings are used. It’s just a question of time and technology. In our opinion, we’d prefer this future be filled with systems that are fast, accurate, and preserve privacy.
If we can solve the distribution of these systems at scale, it will mean less concrete and lower emissions, less waste, lower costs, better access, safer buildings, and better design.
This, among many other reasons, is why we’re excited to invest in you.
- Own and drive successful Density deployment processes from pre-sales to installation
- Become a subject matter expert on Density’s technology capabilities and deployment process
- Scope new customer engagements through reviewing floorplans, pictures and measurements to visualize a customer’s space in a timely manner
- Act as a pre-sales subject matter expert on the scoping and installation process
- Project manage customer implementations by working with facilities managers, install partners and project PMs
- Configure sensors to meet our high accuracy standards by understanding spatial awareness and leveraging internal tools
- Work in cross-functional teams to complete setup tasks and troubleshoot hardware, software, or data-related issues
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful deployment, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
- Track deployment progress in our internal tools for visibility across the account and executive teams
- Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish
- Ensure the implementation process is as expedient and as seamless as possible for our customers
- Create internal and customer-facing documentation to improve the installation and setup process
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required to scope, install, and configure customer programs
- Identify and implement process improvements and/or changes
Preferred Skills, Interests, and Experience
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment owning many workstreams at the same time
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Creative, resourceful, and well-organized
- Empathetic attitude with both customers and internal teams (engineering, sales, customer success, operations)
- Strong communication skills
- Bias towards action; jumping on issues or new projects the moment they arise with the ability to switch gears multiple times a day
- Strong pattern recognition and the ability to diagnose issues and propose solutions to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software & networking issues
- Ability to read a CAD file floorplan
- Prior experience with technical project management, customer success, sales engineering, implementation or technical support positions for a technology company