Enterprise Account Executive, East Coast
Remote, USA /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space without invading privacy. Using proprietary sensors and deep learning algorithms, our platform accurately and anonymously counts people in real time. Organizations use Density to safely monitor occupancy, improve portfolio management, and enhance operations efficiency of buildings, workplaces, and real estate. Together, Density’s customers manage over 1 billion square feet of real estate. Density was founded in 2014, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and Syracuse, New York.
We’re looking for experienced and self-motivated Account Executives who have demonstrated a successful track record of selling to and supporting the Enterprise market (F1000s) in a very fast paced environment. The successful candidate should have a successful track record of EITHER positioning enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise-wide solutions OR as a service provider in the real estate industry, supporting global accounts with CRE products or services.
The Account Executive will be a relentless hunter that thrives in an extremely fast paced environment. AE will be responsible for building Density’s business in a dedicated region, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to engage, manage, and close. Beyond the initial close, the Account Executive will also proactively manage their installed customer base, identifying and driving opportunities to further support clients and enhance Density’s value/ROI.
In addition to a long and successful track record selling core enterprise business applications, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong business acumen and an excellent ability to build executive level relationships.
In this role, you will...
- Consistently hit or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and build an active sales pipeline in their target territoriesAssess prospects’ requirements for Density’s platform & solutions
- Effectively position Density’s offerings to address prospects’ requirements
- Deliver high level demonstration of Density’s platform & solutions, leveraging presale consulting resources as and when necessary
- Collaborate with other functional areas to manage the complexity of an enterprise sales cycle
- Aggressively drive upsells and cross-sells in existing customer base to ensure a high level of account penetration
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management coupled with tight management of key performance metrics
- Build and leverage a deep and wide partner network at the field level
- Respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and negotiate contracts, managing them to completion
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience either in the software or real estate industries (or both: PropTech)
- Track record of quota attainment/over performance
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($1m+ ACV)
- Proven track record of success in a growth-stage startup, where landing and expanding new business represents 80+% of attainment
- Demonstrable experience working effectively with Customer Success in both a pre-sales and post-sales capacity
- Ability to penetrate accounts and close business without relying on lots of onsites and in-person meetings, a strong plus
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationship at all levels of an organizationSkill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce in documenting and tracking sales activity and pipeline
- Familiarity with modern sales tools, including Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Loom, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving successful sales cycles and customer upsells
- Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines