Channel Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA (or) Remote /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
Density’s Channel Marketing Manager will play a lead role in shaping and scaling our channel partner program. We’re searching for someone who’s passionate about partner marketing and energized by building outstanding and innovative campaigns that yield results for Density and our partners. This person will work closely with Density’s marketing and sales teams to design and execute on the overall strategy, identify new and existing partners, and enable partners throughout the sales cycle.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for marketing ‘to,’ ‘through,’ and ‘with’ Density’s revenue-generating partners
- Increase engagement in Density’s partner portal by keeping it up to date with new marketing materials, collateral, and support tools - constantly identifying ways to improve upon the current iteration
- Design and launch scalable campaigns across our partner community to create demand-generation plans, encourage partner engagement, and position Density as a leader in the space
- Work directly with partners to plan and execute comarketing campaigns as it relates to strategic outreach, referrals, collaborative content, etc. e.g. 1-pager for email campaign
- Work closely with the channel team to prioritize verticals, recruit new partners, and gain market share with the selected verticals/industries: Create content marketing plans (whitepapers, webinars, newsletters, emailing, social media); Identify the relevant trade shows and industry events; recommend the appropriate attendance tactics (sponsorships, booths, collaterals…) in order to maximize ROI; attend events where needed; and Build a set of sales collaterals, such as sales brochures, vertical-specific presentations and sales sheets
- Support/engage in overall marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing
- Highly analytical with a focus on creating clear metrics to understand impact and drive results
- Experience with Wordpress, Marketo, and Salesforce highly preferred
- Prior experience with partnering with sales and/or partner enablementInnovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Self-starter mentality and ability to uncover and seize opportunities
- Exceptional team collaborator, open to ideation/project iteration
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams and across different teams; execute with consistent quality
- Experience with MDF and incentive program implementation and tracking a plus
- Experience with regional, national and global VARs / Solution Providers / DMRs / MSPs a plus
We're looking for candidates who have strong generalist experience. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who fit our values and see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.
Life at Density:
We have offices in San Francisco, New York City, Syracuse, and cross-functional team members in 16 states and 5 countries. We run a mixed model — co-located in some geos and distributed in others. The ability to work on and willingness to invest in a team with this structure is important.
We believe culture has more to do with what we value, who we hire, and how we do work than with just being in the same office. That said, we love seeing one another and regularly invest in bringing teams together (post-COVID).
Above all else, Density values its people. Our team is comprised of individuals always ready to help, eager to learn, and striving to do their best work.