Customer Success Manager
To our future Customer Success Manager:
At Density, we build one of the most advanced people sensing systems in the world. The product and infrastructure is nuanced and one-of-a-kind. Building this product for scale has been an exercise in patience, creativity, remarkable engineering, laser physics, global logistics, and grit. The team is thoughtful, driven, and world-class.
Importance of Customer Experience:
Our product is being deployed globally by some of the largest companies in the world. For example, we work with a technology company that uses Density to eliminate unauthorized access and tailgating; a hotel that measures their lounges in real-time so they can dynamically staff the area when usage spikes, a leading telecom proactively looking to better design tens of millions of square feet of their office space. We work with banks, government contractors, universities, energy companies, etc.
What these customers have in common is space. Collectively they own, operate, and occupy billions of square feet of corporate real estate. As our customers have found success with Density, unit deployments are growing, users are growing, and support needs are growing. We're finding that there are ways we can design a customer's experience such that it enables and accelerates their growth.
Read our values here. Story about the company below.
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager at Density, you’ll work with some of the largest brands in the world by partnering with them as they improve business operations, reduce costs, and drive growth with our intelligent sensors and analytics software. Our Customer Success Managers partner with our customers as subject matter experts and thought leaders to help customers maximize the value from Density data and make people counting an important part of how our customers do business.
Ideal candidates are data-driven and resourceful relationship builders who are able to help our customers manage change.
- Deeply understand our customers, their use cases, and how Density drives business value
- Ensure successful onboarding and adoption for the Density solution for your customer portfolio
- Build relationships with our day-to-day contacts, champions, and executives in your portfolio
- Partner with Account Executives on account plans, whitespace mapping, and renewal management and forecasting
- Serve as the internal customer advocate and voice of the customer. Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish
- Work in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot hardware, software, or data-related issues
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful adoption and value realization, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
- Develop process, tools, and programs to help us deliver increasing value to our customers and get more efficient as a business
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required for customers to achieve value from the solution
Apply if you have some of the following background:
- Prior experience with management consulting, customer success, or strategic technology sales
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment owning multiple workstreams
- Ability to research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Empathetic attitude with engineers and customers and overall strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Experience helping organizations navigate change management
- Experience building process, systems, tools to help teams scale