Remote, USA /
Customer Success /
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better-designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
As the Implementation Associate at Density, you’ll work closely with the Customer Success team to support installations and setup across dozens of customers in any given week. You’ll learn best practices around power, networking, and environmental factors. You’ll be detail-oriented and unafraid to dive into technical subjects, analyze data, create documentation, and chase down issues.
Implementation is a fast-paced, complex, and demanding position that is critical to our company and customer’s success. We’re looking for strong communicators and exceptional executors––people who are resourceful, creative, detail-oriented, highly organized, and relentless about process improvement and efficiency.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside Implementation Managers to create deployment plans and support installations for our customers and third-party installers.
- Own project management for mid-market customers and support project management of large customer deployments.
- Be a first responder to troubleshoot installation, power, network, and set up issues.
- Calibrate our sensors to accuracy through using proprietary tools.
- Perform data analysis to detect anomalies, identify root causes, and work with appropriate internal and external teams to resolve.
- Close tickets on requests as they come in.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to simultaneously manage a high volume of projects
- Be highly detailed oriented, and organized in your process
- Always stay positive, even when stuff gets messy
- Communicate well and be willing to escalate when something is hard or you need help
- Be a team player
- Biased towards action
- Able to read and navigate a CAD file floor plan
- Able to read a floor plan and find hidden stairs and elevators
The icing on the cake:
- Experience with networking and IT support
- Understand the difference between POE & POE+, IDF & MDF rooms and other network-related items
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to or interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.