San Francisco, California
What might you work on?
- Development of our production data model requires a heavy lift in a dynamic, nascent market. You will be building a data lake from the ground up that necessitates a strong architecture background.
- Working at Depot provides a frontier opportunity to experiment with and construct a first of a kind distributed system that has never been built. Our engineers are both curious and passionate about the unknowns of our network and customer needs.
- We regularly run experiments as an expression of our data model for testing and selling. Our engineering team needs to thrive in building clean and efficient experimentation systems.
What we are looking for
- You are comfortable working multi-functionally and embrace open communication and feedback.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in production code environmentsAbility to manage our test suite and level up fellow engineers with constructive feedback during the code review process.
- You have an extraordinary bar for quality of code and an emphasis on quality user experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Depot. We emphasize inclusivity, where colleagues treat each other with maturity and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.