Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing, APAC /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This role is remote for the remainder of 2020, & until it is safe to return to the office.
The Digital team is part of the wider Marketing team and is responsible for new revenue generation from paid channels. A lot goes into building our pipeline: there’s content to consider, creatives, site assets, our sales teams and - most of all - our awesome product. Digital collaborates across all those teams to make sure everything is lined up and we hit our goals. We focus on building a highly scalable, efficient acquisition stack and get our hands dirty making it happen.
We’re building our global Digital team of experts and we’re looking for someone who has hands-on experience in SEM and loves crafting digital strategies.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will take full ownership of our Paid Search & App channels across all regions, driving new customers to Deputy. You will manage very large budgets and constantly look for creative ways to improve our SEM & App campaigns’ performance globally.
You will also have the opportunity to learn and expand your expertise to more digital areas (such as Social and Programmatic), working on multi-channel campaigns with the Global Digital Senior Manager and with agencies. As a result, you will play a central role in our Marketing team and work closely with stakeholders across all our offices (USA, Australia, UK) including Content, Design, Marketing Ops, Website, SEO, Product Marketing and Campaign teams.
That’s why we’re looking for a real team player and a fast learner: someone who can develop a digital strategy and keep up-to-date with best practices, optimise large SEM & App campaigns, analyse and present results to the leadership team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive Deputy global Search advertising strategy & execution in AMER, APAC & EMEA across multiple platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads.
- Manage our multi-million dollar paid search & app accounts to drive trials and maximise return on ad spend on a daily basis.
- Segment audiences and target them throughout their consumer journey with relevant ads depending on where they are in the purchase funnel.
- Undertake continuous SEM experiments to improve performance and learn about our target segments and the competitive digital environment.
- Expand your expertise and contribute to digital initiatives beyond SEM.
- Work daily with the global Digital team to brainstorm ideas, share learnings and shape our global digital roadmap with an insight-led approach.
- Liaise with internal teams to produce ad creatives, launch global campaigns and optimise cross-channel experiences for our users.
- Analyse results and report on campaigns’ performance to local & global stakeholders across the business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 2-4 years of Paid Search experience (hands-on experience with Google Ads is a must) at an agency or client-side.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Marketing Platform/DoubleClick (in particular: Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics / Google Search Ads 360, Google Analytics).
- Experience with Android/iOS app ads.
- Experience with Programmatic and Youtube advertising is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills & advanced knowledge of Excel to identify data patterns and opportunities to improve campaign performance.
- Enthusiast team player with a growth mindset to constantly test, iterate and share your learnings with the wider team.
- Attention to detail while maintaining oversight of wider goals.
You will play a central role in our Marketing team and work closely with stakeholders across all our offices (USA, Australia, UK) including Content, Design, Marketing Ops, Website, Product Marketing teams, as well as agencies.
That’s why we’re looking for a real team player with a can-do attitude: someone who can develop a digital strategy and keep up-to-date with best practices, optimise large SEM campaigns, analyse and present results to the leadership team.
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options - Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Deputy Toastmasters Club
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
- Food/ Drinks/ Snacks
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now