Account Executive - SMB
Sales, APAC /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Account Executive to be part of our growing Sydney team. Your role will be to contribute to Deputy’s growth objectives by converting potential customers to paid accounts.
Key Responsibilities "The What":
- Liaise with prospective customers with the aim to drive them to sign up and convert.
- Connecting with prospects on a Deputy Trial with the aim to qualify, nurture and convert into a paying customer.
- Assist with online chat support relevant to Sales.
- Maintain relevant databases and software applications with sales data and communications.
- Provide online sales demonstrations to customers.
- Provide Deputy webinars when required.
- Assisting with Deputy conferences and exhibitions when required.
- Compile and report statistical trends on sales pipeline weekly and monthly to the Leadership team
Experience "The How":
- Experience in Sales, Lead Generation or Account Management
- Previous experience in SaSS sales preferred
- Tertiary Education in IT, Business, Marketing or similar will be highly regarded
- Ability to understand and translate technical requirements
- Strong customer service focus
- Great attitude and outgoing personality
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now