Technical Support Engineer - Level 3 Support
Customer Experience, APAC /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
As part of the Technical Support Team, you will be required to work closely with the Sales/Partner Team and Product Management Team to provide product knowledge, configuration assistance, and second/third level technical support to Deputy’s customer base.
As the highest level of technical support, you will be the go-to resource for any technical questions regarding the Deputy product and have a passion for customer service support.
This role is frontend support with the opportunity to learn backend systems.
- Troubleshoot issues escalated by second level support, this may include outbound contact with clients for additional information and resolution.
- Provide clear and detailed information to clients on product feature functionality, both written and verbal.
- Communicating client perspective to Product and Development teams for feature improvements/fixes.
- Documentation of support processes and issue resolutions.
- Fast learner, with an interest in technology
- Tertiary Education in IT - ideal but not mandatory
- At least 3-4 years' in a Customer Service or software support role
- Great listener and communicator
- Attention to detail and passionate about solving client queries
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and multitask
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now