Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing, APAC /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
Deputy are looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Growth Marketing Manager to unlock the potential of our most exciting growth asset, our customers.
- Activating customer-led growth - Undertake customer and data analysis to deeply understand the Deputy customer journey
- Creating virality - Create customer-led growth campaigns, shareable moments, and new experiences that generate virality from existing customers.
- Referral program ownership - Redesign and relaunch our referral program. You’ll be responsible for the end to end delivery of this key project.
- Growth Marketing evangelism - Growth Marketing is an evolving function at Deputy. To be successful, you will need to bring your peers and the leadership team on a journey.
- Strategic thinking, hands-on approach - As we are a lean team with huge goals, the role will be a mix of strategic direction setting and hands-on execution.
What experience do I need?
- 4+ years experience with Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, or similar marketing disciplines
- SMB / B2B Marketing experience preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with tight project deadlines
- A strong understanding for SaaS success metrics and clear articulation of how your strategies will align to these targets is essential to your success.
- Comfortable using multiple tech tools including Tableau (or similar), Intercom, Hubspot, Confluence, Jira, Asana
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Data-driven opportunist
- Proactive problem solver
- Naturally empathetic
- Expert communicator
- Thrives in ambiguity
While the role will be based in Sydney, your stakeholders will be dotted across the globe — so we’re looking for an exceptional communicator, a story-teller, and a data-driven marketer who can effectively influence internal stakeholders as successfully as you influence our prospects & customers!
Given your seniority in this role, we expect you will be comfortable working autonomously to make decisions that will drive successful growth outcomes. You will get excited about owning projects end to end, presenting to a wide range of internal stakeholders and feel comfortable being challenged by the leadership team.
We will support you to grow your profile in the external global Growth Marketing & tech community, encouraging you to share Growth Marketing best practice at events, through webinars & other channels.
Sound like fun? Get in touch!
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now