Technical Support Engineer - Tier 3
East Coast (Remote), USA /
Customer Experience, AMER /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This is a remote role (working from home) where you will cover Deputy customers in the east coast US timezone.
As part of the Technical Support Team, you will be required to work closely with the Sales/Partner Team and Product Management Team to provide product knowledge, configuration assistance, and second/third level technical support to Deputy’s customer base.
As the highest level of technical support, you will be the go-to resource for any technical questions regarding the Deputy product and have a passion for customer service support.
This role is frontend support with the opportunity to learn backend systems.
- Troubleshoot issues escalated by second level support, this may include outbound contact with clients for additional information and resolution.
- Provide clear and detailed information to clients on product feature functionality, both written and verbal.
- Communicating client perspective to Product and Development teams for feature improvements/fixes.
- Documentation of support processes and issue resolutions.
- Fast learner, with an interest in technology
- Tertiary Education in IT - ideal but not mandatory
- At least 3-4 years' in a Customer Service or software support role
- Great listener and communicator
- Attention to detail and passionate about solving client queries
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and multitask
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-Annual Development Budget
-Fully Paid Health benefits (for individuals)
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now