Customer Implementation Consultant
Customer Experience, EMEA /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
- Front-line on-boarding specialist that will implement Deputy from start to end for large enterprise companies
- Required to run each implementation project in a structured managed way that informs the customer of expected timelines of completion for each stage of the implementation
- Confirm to implementation timeframes set by implementation guidelines
- Inputting and manipulating data via excel and similar tools to a high standard
- Interpreting and implementing business’ and their hierarchy
- Interpreting and implementing complete award configurations based on their existing pay rate configurations
- Consult the Customer Implementation Engineers when the requirements returned by the customer will need some custom scripting built to cater for their requirements
- Manage delays and expectations throughout the whole implementation process
- Able to travel and consult the customer out on the field
- Consult and train (using the provided training guidelines) the customer and employees at the end of the project implementation
- Provide process improvement suggestions that can enable quicker, more efficient implementations
- Provide weekly updates of projects that show any delays
- Act with integrity, professionalism and confidence throughout each and every implementation
- Exceptional relationship management, communication and rapport skills
- Loads of passion and innovation
- Previous project management experience with a range of different size clients
- Ideal - prior implementation experience
- 1-3 years professional experience
Deputy UK is a great collaborative environment
WeWork space on South Bank with free on site Barista, massage availability and yoga classes.
Employee Stock ownership from Day 1.
Annual professional development budget.
Private health and dental insurance.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.