Customer Implementation Project Manager
Customer Experience, APAC
Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
Make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established as we scale internationally!
Deputy is searching for a self-motivated, dynamic Project Manager to create, coordinate and drive the completion of project plans relating to our key strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and facilitator, and should demonstrate a keen attitude towards effective delivery against stated goals, managing unexpected blockers and bringing people together to work successfully as a unit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Creates and executes implementation project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages relevant stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure project successManages day-to-day operational aspects of an implementation project, actioning tasks where needed.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by Junior Customer Implementation Specialist before passing to customer. Effectively integrates best practice Project Management methodology with the needs of the customer and business.
- Minimise our exposure and risk on projects through effective User Acceptance Testing
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
- 2 years experience in project management
- Ability to blend best practice project management with implementation methodology.
- Proven track record of stakeholder management.
- Ability to create and utilise project documentation.
- Ability to conduct Post Implementation Reviews
- Ability to deal with and adapt to complexity, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
- Suitable professional project management qualifications
- Previous involvement in a high growth SaaS or a similar types of business Bachelors degree or similar type qualification with superior academic standing (including such qualifications as marketing, business, science, engineering).
* Hack Days * Training * Career Development * Flexible Work * Catered lunch * Team Building Events *
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 80 countries, and across 245 different industries. We were #21 in Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Startups 2018, winner of Westpac’s Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018, and #5 in Forbes’ Cloud 100 2018. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out why our employees and customers love us: Jess (Sales) Hannah (UX/UI Design), Louis (Head of Mobile), GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now