Senior Account Executive, SMB
Sales – Sales SMB /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the West Coast US timezone.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Ready for our next phase of growth, as are looking for a sharp, curious, highly-motivated self-starter with proven sales skills and a demonstrable history of over-achievement, to come and join our amazing sales team!
As a Senior Account Executive, SMB at Deputy, you will generate new logos selling to the core customer base of Deputy’s business. You will prospect into Large SMB companies and will have ~50% of your pipeline supported from inbound opportunities from our SDR/BDR team.
You will drive deals through the full sales cycle, working closely with our Business Development, Sales Enablement, and Solutions teams.
- Develop sales plans to strategically acquire customers within your assigned segment
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Adopt and execute high-velocity selling methodologies
- Navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers including the “C Suite”
- Have a passion for people and desire to “Clock in for the Customer”
- Analyze to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Learn and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Effectively use Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- 3+ years of closing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven experience achieving and exceeding goals and quotas
- A hunter mentality with a strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate prospective customers
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and growing sales environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to “Own your Shift” and successfully work independently
- A collaborative, team-first mentality is how our team operates and what we look for in our next hire
- Tools you’ll use: Salesforce, Groove, Chilipiper, ZoomInfo, Klue, Drift, G-Suite, & LinkedIn
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $43.75 - $48.57, which is estimated to be an annualized equivalent of $91,000 - $101,033. Commission potential for the role is $39,000 - $43,300 with potential for more if individual quotas are exceeded. All commissions earned are subject to the terms and conditions of your individual Commission Plan.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $36.35 - $40.27, which is estimated to be an annualized equivalent of $75,600 - $83,767. Commission potential for the role is $32,400 - $35,900 with potential for more if individual quotas are exceeded. All commissions earned are subject to the terms and conditions of your individual Commission Plan.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-401k Company Match
-Comprehensive Health Benefits
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now