WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Hourly paid workers make up 60% of the global workforce, so we are looking for the most talented people to help us achieve our mission - to see every shift in the world rostered on Deputy!
With us, you will have a chance to make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally!
Ranked Deloitte's #25 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Australia 2017, and raised $25M Series A Round from OpenView Venture Partners, we have an excellent track record of growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
Design the user experience for our website GLOBALLY. Develop your own ideas and designs with A/B testing and data driven design. Be part of massive growth with a real chance to shine and make changes. Last but not least you will be required to tolerate puns, movie banter and chocolate addicts!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design digital graphics for our website, marketing landing pages through HubSpot, with additional support for infographics and keynote presentations
- Design and produce digital content and other sales related assets such as case studies (in collaboration with content writers/researchers)
- You'll join an agile team that’s constantly looking for better ways to advertise and present information to our customers.
- Produce promotional print-ready materials for trade shows such as advertisements, handouts, banners, stands, and branded merchandise
- Experiment your ideas with A/B testing.
- Take on diverse projects and collaborate with a variety of teams across the world (teams in London, Atlanta and Sydney)
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and customer service within and around the marketing organisation
- Edit videos for product promotion, blog posts and case studies for our website
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
- Web Design experience, preferably agency based
- Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator,
- Experience with web design. Web pages, marketing campaign landing pages, infographics, hero images, video edits
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, contribute ideas and follow direction to execute tasks
- An eye for detail and design, with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through
- Curiosity, creativity, and motivation
- Staying up to date with the latest design and technology trends across web and social platforms
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS (or willing to learn)
- CMS (preferably Hubspot) and Sketch experience is advantageous
Hack Days! Training and Development to help you succeed Flexible Work – it’s all about the outcome! Not Input! Catered lunch once a week! Deputy SWAG, no need to spend hours picking out what to wear, be comfortable! Or just wear a Deputy T-Shirt! Various team building events. Escape room (easy), Olympic games (not so much), Trampoline Dodgeball!
Deputy powers the way businesses, like McDonald's, Qantas and NASA roster and manage their shift workers using our innovative cloud-based technology and A.I.
Check out why our employees and customers love us: Jess (Sales) Hannah (UX/UI Design), Louis (Head of Mobile), GetApp and G2Crowd.
Interested? Apply now