Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales SMB /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
Currently, our employees work in a remote hybrid world with a flexible office space in London.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
MISSION? “THE WHY”
As a Deputy Sales Representative you will qualify inbound queries from Small - Medium business owners across all industries who have signed up for a trial with Deputy.
You will proactively manage any queries they have on our product and help them streamline their business processes and make efficiencies.
This role is a key training position that will ultimately lead you to fast track your career into a strategic sales position, in one of the fastest growing technology companies in Australia!
We are proud of our fantastic team culture at Deputy, and nowhere is that more evident than our wonderful sales team. You will be welcomed & nurtured from day 1, and be part of a group of very helpful, personable Deputees.
RESPONSIBILITIES: “THE WHAT”
- Qualify customers who have subscribed to a Deputy trial
- Assist in the conversion process of trial customers to paid accounts
- Scheduling appointments/web demo for Account Executives
- Keep CRM (Salesforce.com) system up to date at all times
- Support the team with conferences as required
COMPETENCIES: “THE HOW”
- Ideal: 12 months experience in a phone-based Customer Service, Sales or Account Management role where you dealt with escalated queries from customers
- Able to hold conversations with Key decision makes
- Able to translate client pain points into a possible solution
- Well spoken and previous experience in qualify clients suitability
- Ability to succinctly pass on business case to BDMs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to build rapport very quickly
- Process-driven in your approach to work
- Growth mindset
- Achievement orientated
Highly collaborative working environment
Flexible co-working space in central London at Uncommon Liverpool St
Free happy hours, afternoon tea, networking, and professional events
Employee stock ownership from Day 1
Employee pension matching programme
Private health and dental insurance
Paid parental leave to support you and your family
Flexible holiday time, including 2 celebration days per year for those special moments
Work from home stipend to help you get set up and succeed from home
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now