Director of Revenue Operations
San Francisco /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are working in a remote hybrid world with centralized flexible office space in San Francisco.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
The Director of Revenue Operations is a critical member of the Global Go to Market (GTM) leadership team and reports into the VP of GTM Strategy. The role is responsible for building technology, processes and insights to enable GTM functions to deliver their goals. The Rev Ops team partners closely with the Business Systems, Data and Finance teams, to deliver the infrastructure, insights, analysis and integrations used by the GTM organization at all levels from leadership to individual contributors.
You will love this role if you thrive working autonomously and enjoy working closely with GTM leaders to be a co-pilot to deliver results.
- Have great understanding of sales, marketing and customer success and have a spike in at least sales or marketing.
- Own the GTM tech stack and roadmap, such as building and supporting the technologies and workflows for Salesforce and Marketo
- Manage a team based across the US and Australia
- Define and prioritize the technology and process needs of the GTM org
- Partner closely with the Business Systems team to implement and optimize new solutions
- Generate insights and decisions from the data sets created by the technologies used by the GTM organization, including the creation and maintenance of critical dashboards that will be utilized at a global, regional and IC level
- Understand and drive team and marketing investment performance in conjunction with GTM leaders through insightful use of dataPartner with leaders to assess the customer journey and identify areas where best practices, efficiency improvements and process optimizations can result in increased revenue scale, more efficient acquisition, and more satisfied customers. Solutions will be implemented most often through cross-functional alignment and cooperation.
- Act as first point of contact on technical issues for the GTM tech stack
- Lead the team that ensures that Sales gets maximum value out of Salesforce, and champion data hygiene and sales processes best practices
- Voice critical input into the design of SFDC and be responsible for configuration and extensions to meet needs
- Provide training to end users for onboarding and up-to-date best practices
- Drive adoption of, and maintain, the knowledge base on processes and policies ensure consistency throughout onboarding, training and service delivery
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales ops and marketing ops
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a team Technical acumen with, and strategic grasp of Salesforce and Marketo
- Highly motivated, self starter who can ‘connect the dots’ in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and a proactive problem solverAnalytically driven, with the ability to problem solve using data, and develop solutions with a clear-eyed and impartial focus on efficiency
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks that focus on the customer and their journey
- Strong listening and persuasion skills and ability to partner the team members and stakeholders to align cross-functional groups to continuously improve the revenue stack
- We expect you to uphold Deputy values and lead with integrity, humility, and with a collaborative spirit
- Experience with SaaS offerings and Product Led Growth companies is a plus
- Knowledge of the Workforce Management industry and products is a plus
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine the compensation offer that someone will receive for the position. These factors include, but are not limited to, experience level, technical and non technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. The following range is an estimate to include multiple geographies and so does not reflect any applicable adjustments that would be made for the location of where an individual is based. At Deputy, compensation decisions vary from case to case. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses. The reasonable pay range for this position is $155,000 - $215,000.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-Annual Development Budget
-Fully Paid Health benefits (for individuals)
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now