Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Customer Team – Customer Success Management /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the US.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Our Customer Success team is passionate, creative, and customer-centric. We help advise and guide a wide variety of global customers from industries like healthcare to entertainment to retail and many more. Our key focus is empowering customers to utilize Deputy’s tools to achieve strategic outcomes and help them grow their businesses into thriving workplaces. As a team, we value the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to the table and are looking for individuals who are passionate about having a huge part in building a best-in-class experience for our customers.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you manage a portfolio of Enterprise-level customers. Your primary objective will be to make your customers successful and raving fans of Deputy. You will partner with our customers to understand their business needs, internal processes, and help them optimize their usage of Deputy to deliver the maximum amount of value. You will become a trusted advisor to your customers, with regular touchpoints that build confidence and a relationship with the Deputy platform. You will understand your customers' core needs to easily identify new expansion, adoption, and referral opportunities. You will work closely with the Sales, Product, and Marketing organizations to build customer advocacy and ensure retention of your book business.
- Engage with a portfolio of 25 Enterprise size customer to address satisfaction, retention, and growth opportunities
- Gather and use data to identify trends with your accounts to pinpoint training and strategic growth opportunities, as well as retention risks within your book of business
- Manage and deliver impactful meetings, Business Reviews, and Success Plans for your customers that define clear goals and objectives
- Drive higher levels of adoption for clients who are under utilizing the Deputy solution by thoughtfully mapping them to your client’s business goals
- Partner closely with clients to expand and promote Deputy to points of contact within the customer’s organization
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Technical Account Management, and Implementation teams to undercover expansion and referral opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer and partner closely with internal teams like product, engineering, and marketing to help Deputy better understand and meet customer needs
- Become an expert in local and global trends in the workforce management, time & attendance industry to ensure customers understand and adopt best practices
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the Deputy software to be able to promote best practices and provide troubleshooting support to your clients when necessary
- Be at the forefront of building out the CSM role and function, via internal project initiatives working with a range of internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, manage and influence C suite customers through their lifecycle
- 8+ years with relevant customer-facing experience in a B2B customer success or a relationship management role
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- Experience managing and driving success at scale in a portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Passionate about being the voice of the customer internally, and comfortable with working cross-functionally to drive customer outcomes
- An ability to understand client objectives and think strategically/ creatively on ways to achieve them
- Comfortable with testing new approaches to drive customer engagement and success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels in a business, in particular a strong telephone presence and web presentation skills are all essential
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent computer skills, and passion for technology
- Previous use of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing startup environment
- Ability to travel as needed
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $101,000 - $107,880.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $87,000 - $93,000.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.