Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success Management /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2022 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Our Customer Success team is passionate, creative, and customer-centric. We help advise and guide a wide variety of global customers from industries like healthcare to entertainment to retail and many more. Our key focus is empowering customers to utilize Deputy’s tools to achieve strategic outcomes and help them grow their businesses into thriving workplaces. As a team we value the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to the table and are looking for individuals who are passionate about having a huge part in building a best in class experience for our customers.
Our mid-market customer segment is rapidly growing. As a Customer Success Manager, Mid-market, you will manage the success for a portfolio of high-growth mid-market customers. Your primary focus will be enabling your portfolio of customers to accomplish their desired business outcomes with a journey that leaves them delighted with their experience.
You will become a trusted advisor to your clients, with regular touchpoints that build confidence and a relationship with the Deputy platform. You will understand your customers' businesses and core needs to easily identify new ROI and adoption opportunities. You will work closely with the Sales, Product, and Marketing organizations to build customer advocacy and ensure retention of your book business.
- Identify and proactively engage with your customers one on one at key moments of the customer lifecycle to prevent churn, handle escalations, drive success and empower them to grow on the Deputy platform
- Drive an increase of Adoption (Utilisation Score), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and NRR (Net Revenue Retention) for your customers
- Leverage data to identify trends and opportunities to engage with customers 1 on 1 to solve adoption challenges, increase retention, uncover strategic growth opportunities, and address general customer concerns and feedback
- Be a trusted advisor to customers by consulting on Deputy and the trends in workforce management, time & attendance industry and the wider ecosystem
- Focus to increase key metrics like Adoption (Utilisation Score), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Net Revenue Retention (NRR) across the SMB customer segment
- Advocate for the customer by representing their feedback and issues internally to improve customer satisfaction and the overall Deputy platform
- Support implementation and renewals of your customers by being a key resource to the Implementation and Account Management functions
- Collaborate on high-priority internal projects that evolve the Customer Success function to better meet our customers needs
- 2+ years with relevant customer-facing experience in a B2B customer success or a relationship management role, ideally from one of the following industries: SAAS, cloud, marketing, media, payroll, HR or time & attendance.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Experience managing and driving success at scale in a portfolio of mid-sized accounts
- Passionate about being the voice of the customer internally, and comfortable with working cross-functionally to drive customer outcomes
- An ability to understand client objectives and think strategically/ creatively on ways to achieve them
- Comfortable with testing new approaches to drive customer engagement and success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels in a business, in particular a strong telephone presence and web presentation skills are all essential
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent computer skills, and passion for technology
- Previous use of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing startup environment
- Ability to travel as needed
Deputy UK is a great collaborative environment
Fora space in Shoreditch with free events, networking, yoga classes and snacks
Employee Stock ownership from Day 1.
Annual professional development budget.
Private health and dental insurance.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now