Customer Success Manager
Customer Experience, EMEA /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This role is remote for the remainder of 2020, & until it is safe to return to the office.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Deputy London Team. We’ve recently promoted our sole CSM to a global role and are looking for someone to help support our SMB Team. From the initial on-boarding of new clients, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle with Deputy, assisting them in unlocking the most value from our product. This customer success manager will clearly understand their clients goals and, as trusted advisor, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for this individual to have a huge impact on customer satisfaction, retention, expansion and ultimately create Deputy ambassadors. We’re in a high volume, high velocity business where you’ll be onboarding a variety of customers and setting them up for success with the system.
- In this position, you will work directly with our small to medium sized clients, guiding them through our setup, user interface and provide training on our platform.
- The right candidate should be technically in-the-know and an excellent communicator that relishes delivering results and hitting timelines.
- You've got to be customer focused, organised, and driven by solving problems.
- Implement, onboard and train customers to be successful with Deputy on their own
- Inputting staff details, schedules/rosters, setting up the structure of the account, listening to the customer, having phone/online meetings with the customer, interpreting the customers needs Inputting and manipulating data via excel and similar tools to a high standard
- Provide process improvement suggestions that can enable quicker, more efficient onboarding experiences
- Passion for sales and customer success in a consultative and collaborative environment
- Exceptional relationship management, communication and rapport skills
- Be well organised to ensure best process is in place and documented accordingly to articulate best practice across SMB UK CSM
- Manage small projects and retained account services, including retention milestones
- Report weekly on client relationships including issues and threats
- Maintain knowledge of trends in the rota management industry
- Help run and facilitate webinar style customer training monthly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 2+ Years experience in a SAAS role
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to build rapport very quickly
- Process-driven in your approach to work and comfortable creating content, and documenting processes
- Adaptability - has the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing startup environment - consistent change of direction and ruthless prioritisation is a must
- Strong communicator - can effectively and confidently communicate to all levels of the business - decision makers, users, advocates etc. Isn’t afraid to ask for help knows it’s the start of a journey and asking for help, support and guidance are key to this role’s success
- Initiative - able to work independently and find the best way to get results with low guidance and not afraid to ask for help
Technology we’re using: Salesforce, intercom, chilipiper, gmail, gsuite, slack, zoom, zendesk
Deputy UK is a great collaborative environment
WeWork space on South Bank with free on site Barista, massage availability and yoga classes.
Employee Stock ownership from Day 1.
Annual professional development budget.
Private health and dental insurance.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.