Partner Manager SMB
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This role is remote for the remainder of 2020, & until it is safe to return to the office.
We’re looking for a sharp, organised & downright awesome individual to join the Deputy team in Sydney, Australia - Deputy’s Head Office. We are not an ordinary company, so we don’t expect you to be either! We’re looking for an experienced Channel Partner Manager to build & grow revenue for Deputy APAC through our partner program.
The role of Channel Partner Manager is to develop, manage & cultivate relationships with partners that result in new Deputy customers & employee users along with being responsible for Channel Partner Programs designed to increase new & existing partners & drive sales within the Partner Channels in coordination with the Deputy Channel Sales & CX teams.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager you will play a key role in blending your sales/marketing skills, proactive & strategic ideas to drive integrated revenue across the user portfolio. This role will also require you to work closely & collaborate with resources in the Customer Experience & Channel Sales teams whilst also promoting a culture of collaboration, accountability & innovation in the Deputy organisation.
This position description represents your role & responsibilities at the time of appointment. Due to the dynamic nature of our industry & business, your job title, key tasks & responsibilities are likely to evolve over time. The flexibility to adapt to any changes should be considered a key requirement of working at Deputy.
- Development, execution & management of a successful channel strategy to enable & activate Deputy’s referral partners & resellers
- Educate & enable partners on the value proposition of Deputy to drive new & existing partner relationships.
- Own the entire partner onboarding process
- Liaise with & grow performance of qualified Deputy Partners through education, marketing activities & ongoing relationship management to maximise ROI.
- Create marketing content for partners, including Monthly Newsletter, Monthly Partner Webinar, & ad-hoc blogs.
- Manage all Partner commercial inquiries via partner email alias & Intercom, coordinating with Finance for partner finance questions
- Continually improve on current processes in terms of reporting, tracking numbers, & managing of Deputy partners to add incremental value to existing ecosystem & partner revenues
Key Skill Requirements
- Integrity: Familiar with best practices in handling sensitive data
- Exceptional Communicator: Ideally, they will have worked in a sales or support role
- Keen Learner: Demonstrate aptitude for rapid learning & development of critical skills
- Strategic Thinker: Possess strong capability for strategic planning to meet our customers short & long term goals, & be able to use their knowledge as Deputy SME
- Client Driven: Will put the customer’s needs first at all times
- Teamwork: must be able to work well in a small team
- Goal Oriented: Motivates self & others to accomplish important objectives in a complex environment
- Building Relationships: Establishes trust & credibility with people over time; establishes rapport with people;
- Problem Solving: Reacts quickly & appropriately to problems & challenges internally & with customers
- Previous experience working in the tech industry, B2B, preferably SaaS.
- 2-3 years+ channel sales or combination of Direct & Indirect sales experience in SaaS/technology, HR, or payroll with a proven track record of success
- Experience in developing & growing channels specific to VARs & referrers
- Salesforce.com or CRM proficiency
- Effective communicator & presenter who has consistently performed solution demonstrations
- Technical & business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer & partner requirements
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options - Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Deputy Toastmasters Club
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
- Food/ Drinks/ Snacks
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now