Email Marketing Manager
San Francisco /
Marketing, AMER /
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We’re looking for a true all-star with a passion for email marketing to help us build out our marketing organization.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, executing, and reporting on prospect-facing email marketing communications and nurture campaigns. This role will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy.
The candidate will help define the company’s audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing effectiveness. Additionally, the candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver cutting edge email marketing programs.
Ideally, you will have at least three years of experience working in email marketing. You’re comfortable with the fast-paced, agile-natured world of high-growth technology companies, and want to drive process and strategy for long-term success. You’re goal-driven, deadline-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Create, manage, and execute best-in-class email campaigns that drive sales pipeline and enhance Deputy’s brand image and awareness
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing and nurture, including but not limited to: creating and managing lists, updating email templates, QA of emails, creating simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our database engaged with the latest news, content, and events. You manage the calendar to ensure we're communicating the optimum amount to people that engages them without turning them off.
- Partner with creative, programs, and content teams to optimize content
- Work with other digital marketing teams to develop cross-channel communication strategy
- Recommend and implement email best practices across the global organization
- Regularly communicate upcoming email campaigns and report on status and results to cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop and run targeted nurture campaigns to create qualified pipeline in strategic accounts and shorten the sales cycle in existing opportunities
- Own the email marketing technology stack and make recommendations for new tools
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics
- Work collaboratively to create content and execute campaigns
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2+ years of experience running successful email nurture programs
- Strong understanding of the buyer’s journey and how to serve the right audience the right content at the right time
- Experience collaborating with other teams including but not limited to: marketing operations, marketing programs, sales, product marketing, and brand design
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with email marketing tools, such as Hubspot, Intercom, and Salesforce a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a global, matrixed business structure
-WeWork offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-Annual Development Budget
-Fully Paid Health benefits (for individuals)
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.