Santa Fe, NM
At Descartes Labs, we are creating a new kind of technology platform to access a comprehensive atlas for our planet, made possible by the latest advancements in satellite imagery, big data, and machine learning. We are looking for a graphic designer to help support the marketing and sales teams to help define the visual identity of the company. As a Graphic Designer, you will work across every team, helping distill complex concepts and spatial relationships into crisp, clear visuals.
Who You Are
- A fast, whip-smart designer with equal parts unique style and flexibility to work within bounds
- You have a passion for geography and a deep curiosity about environmental and supply chain systems that operate across local and global scales
- You want to work for a company that is at the forefront of predicting what’s next for our planet
- Work with marketing to create polished presentations, etc.
- Assist the Creative Team with storytelling design
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in graphic design or cartography (professional experience works too!)
- 2+ years of professional experience working on a team creating clear design from complex concepts
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects and InDesign