Head of Revenue
Santa Fe, NM
The Head of Revenue role will report to the CEO of Descartes Labs, be a key member of the company’s leadership team and direct the activities and budget for the company’s sales and business development activities. The successful candidate will be both visionary and execution oriented, with experience scaling a sales team in a high growth company.
Areas of oversight include all sales/revenue generation, business development, account management and customer success teams with responsibility for the full customer lifecycle.
The successful candidate will be a critical member of the leadership team, have heavy exposure to the Board and investors, and be expected to be a strategic internal partner in all aspects of business strategy, commercial operations, planning and go-to-market strategy. A minimum of ten years of leadership experience is expected to bring the experience and gravitas necessary for the role.
Experience required in building out and scaling both sales and sales operations in a high growth enterprise software company from ~$10m to over $100m+ with long sales cycles focused on high dollar value consultative sales. Commodities or industrial experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to create a culture of accountability using metrics and performance measures
- Demonstrated ability in building high performance teams
- Experience developing and executing on pricing strategies
- Experience optimizing existing revenue models and creating new revenue streams
- Partner with the Leadership Team in all aspects of business strategy, commercial operations, planning and go-to-market strategy
- Ability to develop, execute and iterate on key growth and revenue KPI’s