Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
DevelopIntelligence is seeking a Technologist to join our Product Development team. This is a truly unique position with the ability to shape the direction of the organization and directly contribute to building successful programs for our clients.
The Technologist has many important roles in the organization:
- As a Pre-sales/Solutions Engineer to support the sales and account management teams with client calls and technical course design
- As a Technologies Product Manager to identify trending technologies and recommend new products and services to the organization
- As a Content Developer to support the creation of new course outlines and keep existing outlines relevant and up to date
- As an Educator within the organization to train the team on technologies, support our understanding of the technical landscape and
guide clients into better educational decisions
- Ensure the organization’s technical offerings are relevant and accurate and position DI as a leader in the technical education industry
- Follow technological trends to support DI’s efforts in preparing for new technology needs
- Create, review and/or validate client project and program proposals and delivery timelines
- Develop course outlines for new technical offerings and update existing outlines based on successful programs and changes in the industry
- Collaborate with the Instructor Management team to identify new areas of recruiting and vet new instructor candidates
- Participate on client scoping calls with the Account Management team to determine the true need and ensure the appropriate instructors are being sourced
- Participate on client discovery calls with the New Business Development team to design courses that meet expectations
- Support the Marketing team with technical messaging and content organization
- Work with the Product Development team to develop new programs, products and services that deliver high-quality results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred.
- Experience in technology engineering pre-sales or equivalent experience including consulting or professional services
- 3-5 years’ experience as a developer or system administrator
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Familiar with various tech trends in web development, cloud, machine learning, DevOps, security and other technologies and methodologies
- A track record of successfully designing solutions for Enterprise accounts Strong communication and presentation skills
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.