Content Marketing Manager
Superior, CO /
Product Development /
Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
DevelopIntelligence is on a mission to change technical education, and we need a strong writer to help us promote our message and raise awareness of our innovative philosophy. We are looking for a talented, results-driven content creator to join our marketing team and drive the development of educational and informative materials that can be used for our internal and external audiences. As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for being the voice of DI.
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and an account-based marketing strategy.
- Manage content production and collaborate with the Marketing Automation Manager to establish distribution processes, including integration with marketing automation and sales enablement tools and processes.
- Help build a community of engaged customers and prospects through DI’s Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts.
- Develop and manage DI’s content calendar and coordinate posting schedules with the Marketing Automation Manager.
- Work with the marketing team to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaigns.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Be the internal expert on content library by keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, and recognizing opportunities to expand library to meet sales and marketing needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in content marketing within a business-to-business environment
- Proven track record in content marketing strategy and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience is required – content projects and or writing samples will be requested
- Can simply and easily articulate complex technical details and pick up new tools and concepts quickly.
- Strong creative judgment to recognize engaging, on-brand content
- Experience with Hubspot and Wordpress is ideal
- A customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.