Business Development Manager
Superior, CO /
Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
The Business Development Manager is a critical member of the DI sales team and will follow up on web leads to qualify, sell and close deals as well as making out-bound sales calls to uncover new opportunities to promote DI's extensive technical training offerings. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your passion for solving customer problems, relationship building, and closing sales to have a direct influence on our growth.
- Prospect for new customers and develop relationships by making several calls daily to assigned accounts looking for new revenue opportunities
- Effectively work inbound leads to identify specific training needs
- Send proposals and marketing materials to potential customers
- Proactively establish and maintain effective professional and consultative relationships at all levels through assigned client organizations
- Maintain the confidence of account contacts to retain and increase the volume and quality of engagement allocated to the company
- Expeditiously respond to requests for information
- Complete and maintain company profiles for defined clients using company’s CRM system, Hubspot Accurately track and report client engagement and activities
- Represent DevelopIntelligence at conferences and attend exhibitions
- Communicate with management on successes, opportunities, issues, competitive initiatives, market trends and concerns with respect to assigned accounts
- Reach monthly/quarterly sales goals determined by the sales manager
- Other Business Development responsibilities as assigned
- 4 or more years previous consultative and solution based sales experience in a hunter role
- Must be comfortable cold calling and master in the art of listening
- Extraordinarily articulate and comfortable leveraging powers of persuasion on the phone
- Non-aggressive yet persuasive and results focused
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated Computer literacy / familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.