Marketing Automation Manager
Superior, CO /
Product Development /
Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for the technical infrastructure that supports all of DevelopIntelligence’s marketing, including tools and technology, process, measurement, and governance. The Marketing Automation Manager owns all marketing automation tools, specifically HubSpot and its interface with Salesforce.com; supports marketing demand generation programs; manages and updates the corporate web assets; refines and advances the strategy for assessing the impact of marketing programs through the development of standard and custom reports, KPIs, dashboards, and processes to track progress and improve marketing effectiveness.
- Act as the marketing automation lead for DevelopIntelligence:
- Build, manage and maintain reports within HubSpot to track ROI and success metrics for every campaign
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes
- Support DevelopIntelligence’s Account-Based Marketing efforts and implement a strategy for ongoing control, maintenance, and enhancement of marketing database process
- Interface with the Delivery team to understand internal processes and source systems
- Collaborate with other Marketing team members to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities and sales cycle efficiencies through database management and refined lead management strategies
- Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within HubSpot to continuously enhance Sales/Marketing processes
- Manage the relationship with Hubspot and work with internal teams to ensure the platform meets current and future email marketing needs
- Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, overall business performance
- Manage the day-to-day operation of DI’s websites, ensuring the functionality, navigation, and overall performance meet corporate needs, including ongoing maintenance, content updates and adding functionality.
- Assure that the website design is attractive, professional, informative, error-free and intuitive.
- Assist with Analytics interpretation, UI/UX Insights and SEO Stay on top of SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, and new tools to create cutting-edge strategies to optimize DI’s web sites.
- Perform audits and analysis across a wide range of SEO best practices to identify and help execute opportunities to grow lead generation.
Act the HubSpot administrator for DevelopIntelligence:
Act as the Wordpress administrator for DevelopIntelligence:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s or equivalent with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in email marketing and web site administration.
- Must have strong communication skills with an emphasis on detail, the ability to effectively communicate and interact with peers and senior management.
- The successful candidate will have strong planning skills and the demonstrated ability to handle many projects at once with a sense of priority.
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot is required and a Hubspot Certified Individual is preferred. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks across multiple brands
- The ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple, high-priority projects
- Critical-thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.