Senior Account Executive
Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
We are searching for a seasoned, resilient, and driven Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive experience selling to various buyer personas and understanding of industry trends, the Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects (often in the C-Level), understand their organizational needs, and recommend solutions that drive business impact. Account Executives develop the sales strategies needed to champion our sales cycle and meet aggressive revenue quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker who exhibits strong communication skills, and above all else, GRIT.
Competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, uncapped commission, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Responsible for meeting aggressive revenue quotas (annual and quarterly)
- Follow a consultative solution oriented sales approach
- Prospect new clients through, cold calls, emails and networking
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our services and learning solutions to prospective buyers.
- Developing sales strategies to optimize your conversion and close rates
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling objections and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. (Additional education or experience may be preferred.)
- 5+ years experience selling sophisticated, complex solutions to Enterprise clients with 6-9+ month sales cycles
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, including MacOS, Hubspot, Google Suite and other related software.
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.