Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
The Project Manager (PM) role is designed to improve and support the course delivery process from inception to completion, while also supporting the Customer Success Team in maintaining client relationships and actively growing accounts. Projects may include single instructor-led classes, multi-course programs, virtual instructor-led training, and/or content development. Since customization is the key to success at DI, the PM responsibilities fluctuate depending on the specific needs of the individual client. The PM role provides an exciting and unique opportunity that does not fall into a "one-size fits all" category or task list. This role is constantly evolving and never boring!
- Accountable for the successful delivery of any project or program, measured by quality and satisfaction scores.
- Oversee the entire delivery process, from the execution of the SOW through communication of evaluation scores to the client organization.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the delivery process to help build scalable processes and infrastructure.
- Continually meet deadlines for all tasks associated with assigned projects and clients.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Management and New Business Development groups to ensure projects and programs are scoped accurately and the required resources are available and prepared for delivery.
- Partner with internal teams to communicate upcoming technology and resource needs to support adequate staffing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build a technology system that supports the delivery process.
- Actively manage client projects and programs.
- Project budgetary and profitability responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years professional experience in project/program management
- Nice to Have: Salesforce Experience & Microsoft Excel (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Ability to organize workload, and the capacity to progress a range of tasks and projects at one time.
- Ability to accept challenges and creatively solve problems.
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills, to assist in resolving the different points of view and requirements that invariably collide during cross-team and cross-organization efforts.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Well-respected and approachable among peers and superiors as someone who understands the needs and objectives of the business.
- Methodical and accurate, displaying a strong desire for high quality, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong team building skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills - must be able to think laterally to generate solutions which have the desired impact.
- Possess a good level of initiative and judgment, and be comfortable making decisions when required.
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.